Saint James’ Church (Episcopal)
65-1237 Kawaihae Road (street address)
Waimea (Kamuela), Hawai’i
PO Box 278
Kamuela HI 96743-0278
Phone: (808) 885-4923
Please join us for Holy Eucharist (Mass) at 7:30 AM or 9:00 AM on Sunday. We are easy to find, located in the heart of beautiful Waimea (Kamuela). From the Kona side, take Highway 19 north to Kawaihae Road and turn east (right) toward Waimea. Travel up the mountain about nine miles to the fork; keep right across the bridge; go another two miles. We are on the right, across from Waimea Park and the athletic fields.
From the Hilo side, travel north on Highway 19 through Honokaa and the downtown of Waimea. At the intersection by the Chevron station, turn right (Hwy 19); we are on the left, just around the curve and across from Waimea Park.
Saint James’ Beach Mass (Episcopal)
The Beach Mass is held every Saturday at 5:00 PM. The Kawaihae Canoe Club graciously allows us the use of the their beach access. The Canoe Club is at the end of Kawaihae Harbor Road, Kawaihae, HI.
Saint Columba’s Church (Episcopal)
43-1425 Hauola Road (street address)
Join us for worship at 9:30 AM each Sunday.
The church is located between mile markers 36 and 37 on Hwy 19. It is just below the hill from Pa’auilo Elementary/Intermediate School.
1. Head northeast on Hawaii Belt Road/Hwy 19
2. Turn right on Hauola Road (between mile marker 36 and 37, there is a Hawaii Historical sign on the right side of the road for the Hawaii Vanilla Company.
3. Turn left to stay on Hauola Road at the stop sign. The Church is on the right about half a mile. If you get back to the Hwy 19 you missed it! Look for sign for the school.
1. Head northwest on Hawaii Belt Road/Hwy 19
2. Slight left onto Hauola Road (between mile marker 36 and 37) you may see the banner for St. Joseph Church in the “V” of the intersection.
3. The church is on the left. Look for the sign for the school.